Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Wedding Edition

Hi all! I hope your week has been flying by. I am eagerly counting down the days until Sunday when I will be headed to Colorado for a week of skiing - can't wait! Since I had been missing in action for the majority of last year I thought it might be fun to give you a little glimpse of what I was up to. In September I had the honor of shooting my friend from college's wedding. I was such a beautiful day...

H. Wedding H. Wedding H. Wedding H. Wedding DSC01253 H. Wedding H. Wedding H. Wedding H. Wedding DSC00933

This was my first time ever shooting a wedding so I was a bit nervous going in to it, thankfully, my friend Jim also helped photograph the wedding ensuring we didn't miss any special moments. All in all I think the photos turned out pretty well and I was glad I was able to help Carly out on her special day.

To see more photos from the wedding feel free to click on any of the images above, also - for some reason the images color became diluted on blogger - click through to see the images as they were intended to be ;]

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

16 comments:

  1. How sweet that you were able to help out a friend! The pictures are beautiful! I just love her flower choice and dress! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Every detail of her wedding was beautiful :]

      Delete
  2. looks like you did a great job for your first time!! she is a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you did a great job!! you're a natural. and she is a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! These look so great! Her bouquet was gorgeous too.

    New follower, here :)
    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd get married for the dress and the flowers, nothing else.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are fantastic, Allison!
    I wish I would have had you at my husband and I's wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so sweet. I would have loved to have been there to capture your special day :]

      Delete
  8. Hi Allison!!
    I'm a huge fan of your blog and photography. Could you make a post maybe about photography tips? The photos above are stunning by the way :0
    I know that you can build blogs, and I also know that your blog is VERY successful, and I don't want to sound desperate, but would you mind taking a peek at my blog and maybe give me some pointers? I'm new to the whole blogosphere. :)
    Thanks!! Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg!
      I am so sorry for the delayed response, I am still getting back in the to the swing of things here. Thank you so much. I would love to share some photography tips! I took a class in college but wish I could have pursued it further but I have had fun continuing with my blog and the opportunity to shoot this wedding.

      Hey! We all could use some pointers, myself included. You don't sound desperate. I would love to help out if I can. I will head over to your blog now :]

      Delete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...