Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mr.President!

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday to ya!! Do you know what today is? My favorite president OF ALL TIME's birthday - wahooo. Happy birthday Mr. Lincoln, without you the world would be a sadder place. Some people were put on this earth for very special things and he was one of them. In celebration of him I thought it would be fun to share some cool Lincoln items from around the interwebs - they would all make an awesome addition to my lead Lincoln head and Lincoln chia pet, tehehe.

abe1 1. Beeswax Abraham Lincoln Candle. || 2. Abe Lincoln Flared Mug. || 3. Abe Lincoln Quote - Coral/Aqua.
|| 4. "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother" Abraham Lincoln quote. || 5. Abe Lincoln 6 oz Flask- Screen print on wood. || 6. Abraham Lincoln - Messenger Bag. || 7. Graphic Design Typography Print - "And in the end it's not the years in your life that count..." - Abraham Lincoln.

Have a great day everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, have you entered my Valentine's Day Giveaway from Maine Coon Crafts? If not you should enter now before it is too late! The contest is open until tomorrow, Wednesday Feb. 13th. GOOD LUCK!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 comments:

  1. Oh, I had no idea it was his birthday. Absolutely love this, and all of these little trinkets to remember him by ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love, love the lincoln flask. it just works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love it but I would never want to actually light it. Haha.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to Mr.Lincol!
    How many creative Lincoln things. They are really cool!!
    Have a nice day♥♥


    xx Barbora♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea there was so much Abe Lincoln memorabilia. But I sure am glad there is! This is awesome! I really want that mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I am so glad there is too :] I am really bummed the mug is sold it. It is such a neat idea.

      Delete
  6. love your layout!!!

    join my firmoo giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've totally heard the last quote before and I had no idea Abraham Lincoln said it!! Happy Birthday Mr. Lincoln...

    P.S. He was not a vampire hunter... =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, yes, yes, i'll take one of each!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I love the mug ;) Happy Birthday Abe!

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love your blog. Such an inspiration.
    New follower here.
    ♡,
    Riza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, good ol' Abey. I love the messenger bag and the mug, entirely too cute. Abraham Lincoln was such an inspirational man, we need more people like him.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang, I've never seen so many cool Abe Lincoln products! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...