Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mini Life Update

Hi guys! For those of you in the U.S. I hope you had a lovely Fourth of July, for all of my other ShyScout readers - I hope you are having a great week! My week has been fun-filled and jam-packed with things going on. Tuesday my mother and I visited the Farnsworth House, all I have to say is - WOW.


Alright, that isn't true at all. I have a whole post about it coming up, haha, but that was my initial reaction. Later that night Brian and my family watched some fireworks on the golf course :] For the Fourth of July my mother and I made sure to take advantage of the half off sales at our favorite thrift stores.


Later in the evening I bbq'd with Brian's family. Today I am off to Chicago, please send me some good vibes!! I am leaving it at that for now. Tonight my brother's show of Footloose opens (he is the lead!!). I am really bummed that I am unable to see the opening show, but can't wait to see it Friday night. Break a leg Henry - love you!! Anywho, I am rambling. I just wanted to stop by and say hey. I will catch up on all of your lovely blogs tonight or Saturday. Have a beautiful day everyone!!

Also - If you haven't done so already, could you please take a moment to fill out my survey on the right sidebar of this page? Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. that's awesome that your brother is in footloose -sounds like a fun play to go see! and chicago sounds fun. the farnsworth house pictures on your flickr looked amazing, i cant wait to hear more about it. its a neat house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is so awesome.

    I hope your brother's play goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is WOW for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that house is so cool! i just found your blog and i'm loving it already. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s, i'm your 300th follower! i feel honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!! Thank you :] I definitely did a happy dance when I saw the 300. Nice to meet ya.

      Also, the house is too cool for words.

      Delete
  6. The Farnsworth House looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...