Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guest post - Humble Pie Vintage

Hey Shy Scout readers! Allison asked me to guest post while she's vacationing in Japan and I couldn't be more excited...or jealous! While she's having a blast, I decided to have myself an imaginary tea party.

I chose five people, dead or alive, that'd I'd invite and what yummy food I'd want served. I chose a garden themed tea party and even dressed up in a fun outfit for the occasion.



Thanks for reading and feel free to visit me at my blog, Humble Pie Vintage!
Have a great trip, Allison! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a PERFECT mix of people! I could not think of a group that would be more fun.

    - Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I pretty pretty please come to your tea party?! It sounds magical LOL...oh and your dress/photos are too cute! XO Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tea party is magical, I want to come.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Drew Barrymore was my wife- I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...